St. Paul's Protestant Church (1840-43) built in historical (neo-byzantine) style on the site of the Carmelites' monastery church, St. Catherine's. Legend has it that the foundation of the monastery which finally became the nucleus of the later town goes back to a pious farmer of spelt ("Dinkelbauer"). In fact it was founded in 1290 by Carmelite friars from Würzburg. In 1809 it was bought by the Protestant community. Now used by the College of Music.